Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Behind the Power Curve

You know how every once in a while you find something on the internet that's cool and you want to share it with everyone? Only then you realize that it's been around for a long time, and you're just late to the party? Well, that just happened with me.

I followed a link to a link to a link and stumbled on The Perry Bible Fellowship today. It's a web comic, and it doesn't really have anything to do with the bible, but it is pretty funny. Here's a sample:



The best way I can describe the strip is like a 3-panel Far Side. I was clued in that the artist, Nicholas Gurewitch, might not need THIS blog's endorsement when I read that his first book sold out the first two printings and is on for a third re-print. It's worth a look, if you're trying to kill some time at work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, I recommended PBF to Eric a while back, and he told me he didn't think it was funny. Whatta maroon.