Saturday, March 28, 2009

Long Live the Rock

Aidan was playing around with my Guitar Hero controller today while Ava and Jessica were taking a nap. I was working on the computer, when he came up to me and said, "Dad, I'm going to turn a song on in my room and play guitar. You come in and take a movie with the camera." It was an offer I couldn't refuse.

With a little coaxing and a couple of different shots, we were able to pull of this totally sweet video. I hope you're sitting down, because this is going to rock your ass off!!!

4 comments:

FreeBird Farm said...

Joel, that is CERTAINLY your child! :)

LOVE IT! I'll have to show my boys tomorrow as they seem to think mini-Joel is ha-friggin-sterical. I'm sure if we lived close they would be buddies!

thepetrinos said...

who needs graduate school when all you need to do is pimp, er be his agent...totally awesome!

Jennifer said...

Totally cute. And some sweet editing by Dad.

JoyAnna Banana said...

Awesome.