Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Can we trick or treat? YES WE CAN!!


Everyone has been asking about the Halloween pictures, so here is one of our little "Bob the Builder."
I just got home from my second day of work...zzzzzz.
I am TIRED!! The kids were pretty good, for the most part, but they are in school almost 12 hours a day so they were a little stir-crazy by the time I saw them. We played Jeopardy! with categories like, "Holidays," "The U.S." and "Jessica." It was pretty funny. Aidan seems to like the nanny, Tonet, and I really liked coming home to a nice clean bathroom and an empty dishwasher.
The most exciting news is, of course, that I am now an official licensed driver in two countries! I am already wreaking havoc on the streets of Seoul. Actually, Joel usually has the car at work, but it's nice to have the option.
By the way, only one caller for the prize pack... what's up??

No comments: