Sunday, April 29, 2007

Back with a vengence

Soooooooooooooo...

It's been a while since I posted. Don't bother looking for my last one; I want to spare you the search through the archives. I'm sorry.

What's my excuse? Laziness, work, broken computer? Probably a combination of all three. I just got my desktop back up and running again after a long hiatus. Something with Vista and my NVIDIA card. Fortunately, after a half-off ATI card sale I'm back on the information super-hiway.

I'm going to spare you with a lot of idle chit-chat and re-telling of quasi-humorous anecdotes. Instead I'm going to commemorate my glorious return to blogging with this incredible video of Aidan dancing to Sly and the Family Stone. Jessica says it reminds here of the "Elaine dance" from Seinfeld. Enjoy.

No comments: