Thursday, October 11, 2007

Email Follow Up

Joel hit on most of the funny emails we were checking out the other day, but he did forget to mention one idea, which was to come up with the most confusing email address possible. We came up with this, which is (not surprisingly) still available: number1dot.@gmail.com or even mynameatgeemaledotcom@gmail.com
Also, I don't know if it was clear from his post that I started taking a dance class, so there are some emails making fun of my tap dancing mixed in with simpsons jokes and also my catch phrase, "I don't like that." And, while I do really like "This American Life" and "Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me," even checking into npr.lover was a total joke. I'm not an anything lover, which is the problem, I guess- if only I was really, really into something, I could announce it to the world via my email address, unashamedly. But, here we are. Perhaps widespread.ennui is the most appropriate...