Friday, October 26, 2007

I'll have you know I'm really a Romanesco Broccoli

I found this at the commissary the other day, and although I have absolutely no intention of actually eating it, I bought it anyway with the sole intention of showing Joel (and you, the viewing public, of course). The little sign at the store said it was a green cauliflower, but I looked online and the pictures I saw of green cauliflower actually looked like green cauliflower, not like 3-D edible fractals. So, I don't even know if it really IS green cauliflower, or some disgusting mutation from a cauliflower and a broccoli mating. Just looking at it and thinking about eating it really creeps me out. Anyway, now it can just sit in the fridge and rot and slime up my crisper like all of the other vegetables I buy. Good riddance, freaky nubby space veggie!

No comments: