Friday, January 06, 2006

Strange Parallels

Just a quick, stupid observation.

As some of you may or may not know, I am currently assigned to the staff of the Eighth United States Army in Korea. I noticed today that our unit patch bears an uncanny resemblance to the corporate logo of the insidious Umbrella Corporation from the Resident Evil games and movies. Don't believe me? Check out these side by side comparisons:

First, the Eighth Army Patch

Now have a look at the Umbrella logo

Coincidence? Umbrella Corporation specializes in medical experiments and creates zombies with its T-virus. So what could that possibly have to do with 8th Army? Nothing, at all.

Nothing... unless...


HOLY CRAP! ZOMBIE SOLDIERS! Take that, terrorists!

2 comments:

Kelly Byrom said...

Thats just plain crazy. Nothing beats that crazy kid show. that officially gave me nightmares.

FIZZBAT said...

What happened to the other seven armies? I'm guessing AIDS. or maybe gum disease.