Friday, January 05, 2007

Funny or sad?

It's been a while since I posted. I know; get off my back. We just got internet hooked up at my house today!

I saw this while screwing around at Amazon checking out the Zelda game for the Wii. Here's the link to the message board forum from the product review. This guy bought both the GameCube and Wii versions of the same Zelda game and played them both. He said he likes the GC one better because he's stuck on the fishing level. Observe:

Anyways I'm gonna get right to the point I actually enjoyed the GC version better because I couldn't catch any FISH with that freaking Wii Nunchuk controller. So I popped in the GC version and I actually passed a few stages including the fishing stage. I knew the regular controller would be so much easier to catch fish then with the new nunchuk controller. While on the Wii version I'm still freaking stuck on the 1st stage trying 2 catch 2 fish. TRAGIC!!!!!!


That's definitely not funny, and maybe a little sad. But here's the payoff: after 15 people give him little tips and advice on how to catch a fish with the Wii controller, he responds back with this gem.

Im seriously standing by the river waiting 90 min & no fish ever get on my rod, it was SUPER easy on the GameCube. I cant believe its been 90 min & not 1 fish yet and that F*CKING cat is still running around like some WHORE!!!


Har-de-har-har! Don't know about you, but to me, that's funny.


Oh, and Merry Christmas/Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I bet a fish is only the first of many things he has trouble getting on his rod.

Har-de-har-har!