Friday, September 01, 2006

For parents who can't afford those steep pageant fees

Clicking a link led me to a page that led me to this page: www.babyvsbaby.com
It's like "Am I hot or not: Baby Edition." I went through a few of the "battles," as they call them, and felt gross judging one baby over another, none of which were really that cute (let's just say there are no baby Gap modeling contracts in these kids' futures). If, on the other hand, you enjoy harshly judging children that aren't even old enough to consent to being put on public display, you will probably also enjoy clicking on the "Losingest Babies" section. Enough said.
On that note, let's take a look at Jbaby, the most losingest baby, located on the right.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!! I hate it! Let's not love it as much as other, more attractive, babies!