Wednesday, August 16, 2006

From an Undisclosed Location

For those of you waiting for the "exciting conclusion" of my fight movie, you'll have to keep waiting. I'm currently on location at an undisclosed location somewhere on the Korean peninsula participating in a classified military exercise. How many blogs can truthfully make that statement? Probably 50? Could be a little bit more than that...

Needless to say, I don't have my camera with me or the ability to film anything even if I did have it. So you'll just have to wait. I'll put the idea together, then film and cut it when I get back.

So many crazy things have been happening down here, but I can't tell you about any of them. Truth be told, if I did lay them all out here, you'd probably ask yourself, "What's the big deal?" And you'd probably be right. But rules are rules.

I've been trying to think of some sort of promotion to cook up in order to bring some audience participation into the blog. I've got a couple of ideas, but they're too nebulous right now. While that may come as a huge disappointment to many of you, I offer this pledge: I'll give the idea some serious thought tonight and present my findings tomorrow. Just be prepared to step up with your input. Especially considering that we're reaching, and this is just a wild estimation, tens of readers out there.

Until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a reader!