Wednesday, August 23, 2006

This is Gay

Well, I'm not sure if this is gay or super dorky. Either way, I lose. But you're the one who's reading my blog, so what's that say about you? Bottom line is, let's not point fingers here and just look at the damn picture:


If you don't recognize what this is supposed to be, don't fret. You might not be a nerd. If you do, my condolences. This is supposed to be a real-life Firefox from the web-browser by the same name. Here's their logo:


I saw this link off Digg, so I can't take full credit. They, in turn, lifted it from a website called (sit down for this one) ThingsThatMakeYouGoAhh.com. Unbelievable what some people have time to write about on their blogs. *cough* irony *cough*

Is this dorky? Yes. Gay? Probably. Blog-worthy? Why not?

No comments: