Saturday, November 04, 2006

Let's Name a Blog

I'm officially in Italy.

After arriving on Halloween and recovering from my jet lag this week, I have officially arrived. Which brings me to the title of this entry: I have to change the name of "Fillet of Seoul".

Most likely, we'll just get another blog and redirect from this one with one final post. But I'm having a hard time coming up with some title for the new blog. After "Fillet of Seoul", I feel obliged to come up with a catchy name, or at least a crappy pun.

So I'll take all comers. Post a comment with your best title. The winner will see their name in lights.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since this is another new start for you, how about GENERATIONitalia, or GENitalia for short.

Anonymous said...

Italian Ice
Joe Little Lee
Pasta in > poop out

Anonymous said...

The poop from the boot
Das Boot

Justin said...

I am tired, and cannot think of anything catchy, but how about "I am a big fat turd who plans on eating my weight in meatballs this year"

Jessica said...

Wow, I have to hand it to brizmo for greatest thought put into this...even I have not come up with one name, let alone two that involve poop.