Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Worst Cover Ever

If you'll recall, we went sledding in Asiago with the kids Back in February. It was fun, and you can read all about it here. Anyway, we took a lunch break while we were up there, eating some packed sandwiches that we brought with us. As we're sitting there on a bench, enjoying our lunch, I look over and see a conspicuous truck parked beside us. At first, I thought nothing of it. But after a minute, something about the truck struck a cord with me. Here's the truck in question:



Is it me, or is there something strangely familiar about that logo? Hmmm... Where have I seen that logo before? Maybe some government agency? It's got that eagle and all. Wait a minute! Could it be the CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY!?!?



What the crap? Do we have the laziest spies ever? Is this some sort of lame CIA collection van strategically placed in northern Italy to spy on the ski conditions? And if it is, could they have picked a little more surreptitious cover? How are we supposed to win the "War on Terror" with this kind of sloppy intelligence operating abroad? I guess we won't this election cycle.

No comments: