Thursday, July 10, 2008

What's cool on the internets?


Wouldn't it be cool if there was a list of cool things on the internet? Like, if you were just wasting some time online, and you had already checked your email and made sure there wasn't anything new at the Gap (yes, yes, tan chinos, white dress shirts, plain t's, we get it!), and you still had some time... but how do you stumble upon that cool stuff? You know, the stuff other people dig? It seems like someone had already read it they cold tell you about it...hmmmm....

Ha ha- so anyway, I found this site (look at my striped shirt) after reading something on reddit- so I guess everyone who is cool already knows about it, but whatever. I guess it is really an ad for a book, but it reminded me a lot of the op-ed pieces the Onion does.

No comments: