Monday, September 29, 2008

Ava's room

I posted pictures of Aidan's room, but not Ava's- sorry for the oversight! Aidan said the other day, "I don't like Ava's room. Everybody sees it and says, 'Cute!' and then they don't think my room is cute." I can't believe my four year old is jealous of his sister's room decor, of all things.

So, starting with her door. Aidan made this for her shopping cart- like a license plate, I guess- but it was getting torn up so I put it on her door. I asked, "How did you know how to spell 'Ava'?" and he said, "Oh, I see you write it all of the time." Well, he almost got it right.

This is the window- if you go in her room, this is straight ahead. I know the picture is dark- use your imagination:
Here is the wall to the left. I have a picture in that empty frame now!

The wall to the right- I have new pictures in these frames.

OK, that's it! I made her a quilt (my first, ever) but that will have to wait for camera repairs, or Joel to have free time. Not sure which will be sooner...sigh.

No comments: