Saturday, September 13, 2008

Halloween Super Costume Fun!

We're getting ramped up for Halloween at the Springer house. It's one of our favorite holidays. Since we're overseas, the costume selection is limited to what's at the on-post Army store. And that's pretty poor. So we turn to the interwebs to find costumes for the kids and us.

As we were looking around for something cute for the kids, we found some unusual specimens out there. First up, the "plus-size" costumes. Now, I'm not just making fun of fatties. I realize that fat people want to participate in Halloween too, and they need a costume just like everyone else. However, here's a plus-size costume that truly, truly horrifies me:



Ughhn! This is the "Be My Baby Jammies Plus Size Blue Adult" costume. Horrifying. It's available from Buycostumes.com, and includes the "Got Milk" bib. Yuck.

Next up are baby costumes. Now there's a ton of cute baby costumes out there: animals, little superheroes, little fruits. Here's one particular costume that I wanted to share just because the kid's face tells a whole story:



If I had to caption this photo, it'd have to be "who farted?". Priceless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh god. Fat people costumes. The worst part about fat people costumes is the women's plus-sized costumes are all "sexy." No, thanks. I don't want to be a bar wench with my chest pushed up to my chin. Not this year. I would like to look like a respectable adult dressed in a costume, not a fat slut dressed in a costume.