Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dude, I'm so wasted!

At my work, there's this giant picture outside the one of the boss' offices that is a composite of all the soldiers in his company. It's like a giant class photo. I walk by it probably ten times a day and never really pay it much mind. Almost all of the pictures fall into two categories:

1. Guys trying to make the "hardened" face, revealing just how tough they are.
2. Guys making a normal smiling picture face.

The other day I spotted this dude in the mix and I had to take a picture:



What happened with this guy? Did he just finish drinking the bong-water? Is he drunk? He looks like Jim Breuer after a particularly bad bender. What must be tough for this guy is that every day he has to walk by this giant photograph posted in the hall and face down this image. Bleh.

The lesson here is to always be mindful of who's taking your picture. You never know where it's going to end up.

No comments: