Thursday, February 08, 2007

No excuses

Sorry to leave everyone hanging for so long without a post. There's no excuse for it really. I came back from my "business trip" on the 31st and just haven't sat down in front of my computer to do anything productive yet.

I updated my processor, motherboard, drives, and upgraded to Windows Vista. So there's been a lot of swearing and gnashing of teeth as I've been fighting through all that. No major problems just yet, except that my DVD burner has stopped working. Not sure why that occurred, or what I can do to get it to start working, but rest assured we're exploring all options.

Hope to have some actual content for you soon, but right now I'm just trying to keep everyone from thinking that this page has been abandoned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This has nothing to do with your latest post, but yesterday, within 2 hours of each other, i was introduced to:

LTC Kenneth Rogers
MAJ Saltysiak (actual spelling)

Add those to your list of silly army names....

-kacie