Monday, February 26, 2007

One-Room-at-a-Time, part 2





OK, see, my house must not be that bad that #2 is already up here, right?? Really, the problem isn't that is too messy, it's that I keep thinking, "I'll wait until we get it all fixed up- hang all the pictures, get the curtains up, etc." But, you'd be waiting forever, so here goes...Enjoy, looky-loos! (Insider tip: click on the photos to see them in GIANT SIZE!!!)

This is our bedroom, which has a nice little balcony off the side that is basically a blinding white spot in this photo. We have some more pictures to hang in here that still need to be framed, and I am going to eventually try to hem these curtains, but otherwise, we're done in here.

Joel had a funny joke about the little "displays" on the bedside tables and on the dresser: He calls them "The five treasures of Asia," because we have stuff from five countires in there. I guess it might be a little much; maybe when we have a bigger house I'll have more room to spread out my stuff. Anyway, hope these help satisfy your curiosity!

No comments: