Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Paging Dr. Aidan


Aidan has to wear a smock to his Italian school- it is so cute! Joel says he looks like a little doctor, and I say a little scientist. He says "I'm not a scientist!" and looks at us like we are crazy. I guess he also has a bit of an alter-boy look, but I'll stay away from those connotations. Here he is trying on his new "school shirt" after dinner (try to ignore the spaghetti sauce on his face and hands). Awww!
He has started saying "I'm handsome!" when he gets ready in the morning- it's so funny. He also uses cute and beautiful in the wrong situations- Joel put a desk together and when Aidan saw it, he said "That's cute!" Maybe that would be appropraite if we had gotten that pink Hello Kitty desk with the furry boa seat, but, alas, we got the "Jerker" from Ikea. We're still trying to teach him to say "That has a nice, minimalism appeal."


No comments: