Thursday, August 21, 2008

Uncle Rico? Is that you?

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?

I was riding my bike home when I passed this van. I got about 50 feet down the road before I realized that I had better take a picture or it was going to be near impossible to describe it properly. I mean, where do you even start?

"It's a purple van, but it's got this crazy custom paint job and it looks like it's busting through a wall. But for some reason there's a girl sprawled across the hood. Except she's a ghost or something, because she doesn't have any legs. Oh, and she's got claws like Wolverine. And then on the sides there's some graphic design like a blue lightning bolt mixed with a checkered flag, 'cause this sweet ride is taking the pole position."







I have no other explaination other than, "WTF Germany!"

No comments: