Sunday, March 05, 2006

Aidan Kaufman

I know, two posts in one day. It's like it's your birthday or something. This will probably blow my load for the week, so enjoy.

In the past, it's been pointed out that my younger brother Justin bears a resemblance to the late comedian Andy Kaufman. Personally, I didn't see it. But that's me.

Well, the mantle has apparently been passed to the next generation. My own son, Aidan, has recently appeared in some photographs looking suspiciously like Mr. Kaufman. Let's see that side-by-side comparison. First, Andy then Aidan.


Well, the jury is out. There is a contingent on the Interweb that insist that Andy Kaufman lives. They are generally creepy and too cryptic for this guy. Perhaps Aidan is the reincarnation of Andy? If you have a minute, drop a comment on whether you think Aidan looks like Andy. We'll tally the votes and post the winning opinion. Happy posting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, my vote is that he is a dead-ringer for the 'ole "man in the moon"... so do i get any points for my first comment, especially now that I am no longer a thief? :)

Anonymous said...

I think he does look like Andy Kaufman....but only because you dressed the poor lad in a blue shirt with a navy mock turtle neck...have you no decency!!!