Saturday, September 08, 2007

Our Little Princess

I don't know about you, but the first thing I think about when I give birth is "What will this precious new baby be dressing up as for Halloween?" This may be because Joel and I have a special place in our hearts for Halloween, and in particular, Halloween parties...and, ahem, fog machines. So, after checking out all of the costumes for fairies, bees, peas, angels, superheros, hot dogs (and other disturbing food items), care bears, and caterpillars (actually, really cute for a crawling baby), we decided on a princess costume...Princess Leia!


Check out this awesome picture of the baby model:






Pretty sweet, huh? We had a little trouble finding it, but thanks to http://www.halloweencostumes4u.com/ we were able to get it. Maybe you should check them out for all of your holiday costume needs, as well!! (Does that smack of shameless promotion? They offer to refund the shipping cost to people who blog about the site.) But, I am a fan- they had this costume when the first ten sights I checked were sold out, so yay to them!!

In case you have missed this, here is the hot dog suit- delicious!!!

1 comment:

Joel said...

I've been thinking; with Ava being Pricess Leia, Aidan should have to be Luke Skywalker. It just makes since, right?